November 15, 2007

Karate Kid

My family had a big dinner for my brother Andrew's 15th birthday last Sunday. While the girls were getting the food ready upstairs, the boys had baby Lili in the basement. When they came upstairs she looked like this.....






Jayson explained that her headband kept falling off while they were playing with her, so they tried to put it on a new way and in the mean time gave her a new look. It turned out to be more secure- so we left it and just called her the little "karate kid"!

2 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Cute! That's fun! We miss you guys!!

The Cox's said...

Jayson,
This is Hayley Cox (formerly Sanders) your ol' South African VHS friend. I saw your blog on Jeff's blog and had to say hi. Hope you don't mind that I've added your blog to my blog so I can keep in touch.
Julianne it's nice to meet you...over blogspot. Anywho, you guys are such a cute couple! Jayson I'm glad to see you are doing well. Good luck with dental school!