A couple of weeks ago I dug out my old Cougarette box for our Halloween costumes. While digging, I found this bear that the Coug parents had given the team at Nationals one year. Savannah was immediately attached and has not let go of it since. It is pretty funny to watch her carry around a teddy bear that is just as big as she is. She likes being the bear's mommy and will give it a bottle and blanket and bounce it while saying "sh sh sh" (a little trick she learned from cousin Serelle).
Cuddling with dad before school
while sporting the "Bieber" look
while sporting the "Bieber" look
The only way she would eat breakfast one morning.
The bear had to be on the tray.
Poor bear got a little dirty during the meal.
4 comments:
AW!!! LOVE that Bear!! And LOVE that Savannah loves it too!!
LOL! I love this! She's not the only one! Brady thinks he needs to eat with his blanket now... it's too cute when they get attached to things:)
this made me laugh! i so remember us all getting teddy bears at the outback in daytona. so glad it is finally getting put to good use. (check out the bear's coug earrings!) savannah is such a doll... can i please see both of you over christmas?
I cannot believe how big and stinking adorable she is. And go cougars!
Post a Comment