I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Savannah crying! She is darling! I did get a sneak peak in the background of your house! It looks lovely! I can't wait to see the the whole thing! Post pictures already! Miss you, hope you guys are doing well.
The picture of Savannah crying is so funny! I can just picture the moment of realizing somebody took a toy that you did not want to share! It's just so hard to share!
That Sandy Pointe park looks amazing! What a fun place to go splash in the water!
I'm still trying to make peace with missing Grandpa's birthday =( so please post as many pictures as you can as soon as possible!
I am so sad I missed that party. It was hard to justify another trip to Utah when I heard they were coming here to visit the very next week. I really would have loved to see you and your darling family!
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Savannah crying! She is darling! I did get a sneak peak in the background of your house! It looks lovely! I can't wait to see the the whole thing! Post pictures already! Miss you, hope you guys are doing well.
The picture of Savannah crying is so funny! I can just picture the moment of realizing somebody took a toy that you did not want to share! It's just so hard to share!
That Sandy Pointe park looks amazing! What a fun place to go splash in the water!
I'm still trying to make peace with missing Grandpa's birthday =( so please post as many pictures as you can as soon as possible!
I am so sad I missed that party. It was hard to justify another trip to Utah when I heard they were coming here to visit the very next week. I really would have loved to see you and your darling family!
Post a Comment