We headed to UT a few weeks ago so Jayson could take a dental implant course in Heber. Before going to Heber, we were able to go through the temple with Andrew and see our dear friends the Richardsons. Jayson's dad graciously let us have 2 tickets to the BYU-Utah game that Saturday night. I was joking with Jay Dee, that if we went with him we had to stay the whole game (he is notorious for leaving at the end of the 3rd quarter, no matter what the score). Things obviously weren't going well and I was the one begging to leave.
This happy picture was taken during the 1st quarter
On Sunday we drove to Midway and were lucky enough to stay at my mom's condo with 2 of our friends from Omaha, the Boss and Ericksen families. The course was pretty intense and the dr's were gone from 7-5 every day and a few days they stayed until 8 pm (hence no pictures of them). The spouses (me. Liz and Targhee) had a great time going on walks- it was absolutely gorgeous with all of the fall leaves starting to turn colors, feeding the ducks, going to parks, outlet shopping and our favorite outing was to the Zermont. They have this charming little carousel that the little girls fell in love with. I think we went at least 4 times during the week.
The Zermont also had baby goats that we were able to feed.
Very exciting.
Squishy Sophie was just perfect.
Such a big girl riding in the stroller
Another fun activity was going to the Homestead for their 125th Anniversary. They had a hot air balloon, bounce houses, a live band, face painting, rock wall, and a breakfast. Savannah loved the "big balloon" and kept asking to take a ride. If I wasn't afraid she would jump out, we might have tried it.
This big girl held perfectly still so she could get her face painted.
She now walks around our house with an old eyeshadow case and brush and
"paints" everyone a purple butterfly on their cheek
We loved having a little vacation with our dear friends. We have missed them so much after moving away. I am so sad we didn't get a picture with the whole group. Hopefully the next continuing education class will be held in Hawaii...











2 comments:
What a fun little getaway! Where did you get that amazing BYU t-shirt and how can I get one just like it? I love it. Your cute girls just melt my heart every time I see them. I cannot wait to see them!
Your girls are getting so big, I need to meet this little Sophie! I'm happy you had a fun trip, next time you come to Utah we need to get together!
Post a Comment