- She still has her baby chub, but thinks she is as big as her sister, so she runs after Savannah with her jiggling cheeks and chubby thighs.
- She talks all day (we're not always sure what she is saying) She can say so many words, I won't name them. She did recently say her first prayer. Savannah has been on a prayer strike and while Jayson and I were trying to get her to say it, Sophie just piped up and said (copied Jayson) the whole thing!
- We can't believe she is getting so big/old. She is just such a baby to me. Although this age is hard, I am just really trying to enjoy every minute of her, because I know it won't last forever.
- Sophie is obsessed with her big sister and every morning when she wakes up she asks where "Nana is?" or she will just march upstairs to her room and wake her up.
Weight: 26 lbs 87%
Height: 33 in 83%
Head: 18 in 85%
1 comment:
CUTE!! I like how you have updates for those sweet cute babies of yours! LOVED seeing you over Christmas! Can't wait til our next reunion! :)
Post a Comment