Saturday morning bike ride to Kneaders for breakfast
The girls and I surprised Mimi in UT for her birthday!
Bees Game!
Savannah sure loves her cousin Eloise
Stephen's super long high school graduation.
Can't believe its been 10 years since my own graduation
"Mimi's Kenzie", Sav, Eloise, and uncle Mikey
We found a few treasures as we were helping my parents pack up their house
Baking cookies with Kaleeya and Sorelle
Reading one of my childhood favorites- Rainbow Bright
A cute girl in our neighborhood was trying to earn $ to attend the BYU Cougarettes workshop.
I was happy to support her and she did such a great job teaching these little ones.
Happy Father's Day!!!
We sure love our daddy and are grateful he is ours.
testing out the new gift- our first tent!
He is the BEST!
Swim lesson friends- Ray and Maddie
Savannah's first experience with swim lessons!
I was so nervous for her- as she had never willingly put her face in the water or got her hair wet.
She did great! She did almost everything the teachers asked her to (with the exception of going down the slide). I was so proud of her effort! She improved a ton!
Love our neighborhood pool!
Everything is better with cousins
Aquarium!
Cousin Ellie came and spent a week in Boise while her parents where looking for a home in Quebec. It was so fun to have her.
Zoo!
Friday night sleepover in the tent.
It lasted until 2am :)
I had been busy with 4 kiddos at the zoo all day and then realized I hadn't eaten anything so I pounded this cheeseburger at SmashBurger. Jayson was so impressed he wanted to take a picture :)
Annual Dunk the Doctor event at All About You Dental
The girls favorite part is always the face painting
Love watching these beauties sleep
Back in UT for the 2nd time this month for a Hawks Family Reunion
So grateful that my children have gotten to know my grandparents- they are the best!
Sophie is much more daring than her big sister in the water
Sophie and Eloise were quite the buddies
Savannah lovin on baby Ruby
LOVE when these 2 serenade us!
Last time at the Pepperwood chapel for church before my parents move
The 3 amigos reunited at last!
Nothing better than catching up with this girl.
The 3 littles of the 3 besties



































2 comments:
Love all your posts! Not going to lie, best part was saved for last. It really was soooo fun being together for the last time at our 'three trees' & visiting with you. Our littles sure are adorable! Miss yoU!
I love that you still pick the tomatoes off of your hamburger =)
Post a Comment