Savannah has been taking a dance class and just loves it! She loves to show us all what she has learned. I was quite impressed she could do this!
I am officially an Idahoan! My friend taught a few of us how to make spudnuts. They were divine!
I love that the girls get leg rides on their dad. I remember doing the same thing when I was little!
GNO!
So fun to go to the So You Think You Can Dance concert with these gals.
We sure know how to party.
Savannah and cousin Sorelle love to make beds for themselves and their animals.
I love to watching what they will come up with.
While Jayson and I were entertaining the sister missionaries downstairs,
Sophie was practicing her artistry upstairs- with a dry erase marker- which turns out is not as easy to get off as a washable marker.
After living next to the best donut shop ever in NE, we have tried to find something as good in ID.
The girls always agree to go try a new donut shop on Saturday morning.
When I headed to bed one night, I found a sneaky little Savannah that had fallen asleep on the stairs.
It was pretty cute that I hadn't heard her and didn't know how long she had been camped out like that.
We headed to UT for Thanksgiving to spend it with my Grandma and Grandpa Cline. It was the last year they would be able to fit all of us, since they are moving to a smaller condo after Christmas.
It was so fun to have all my cousins there (except 2 on missions). The girls loved seeing all of their cousins and having sleepovers at Grandma Katie's.
Lili graduated from the kid table and wanted to sit with the adults.
Grandma Katie requested that the littles sing I Am A Child of God.
Such pure angelic little voices.
On Friday Mimi and Poppi took all their little princesses to see the new Disney movie Frozen.
It was a hit! The girls loved it! Sophie was on my lap and said "ooh, I want that dress!"
What lucky girls to have so many fun cousins!
After the movie we headed to Richfield, UT to see my Grandma and Grandpa Hawks. My grandpa had recently had knee surgery, so we went to help my grandma set up her Christmas decorations. It was so fun to be in their home and visit them. I am so lucky to have all 4 of my grandparents still living, and I am so grateful that my girls have gotten to know them.
Had to sneak a pic of the prayer bums!
Savannah was so excited to put the tree topper on. Thanks to Poppi for helping her reach.
Sophie sure loves her Mimi and got pretty spoiled to have a nap on her lap.












No comments:
Post a Comment