I keep meaning to try that treat. I just don't usually buy cantaloupe so I'll have to remember to get that next time! Check out my blog for pics of Lili's b-day. We missed you and wished you could have been there...but we'll get to see you in just a couple of weeks. HOORAY!!!!!
Those good old days of dental school! If Jayson is like Taylor, he is going to get sick of wearing a tie! (But of course Taylor still wears a tie to do dentistry!) If you ever do run out of toothbrushes or toothpaste, you know who to call! :)
4 comments:
I keep meaning to try that treat. I just don't usually buy cantaloupe so I'll have to remember to get that next time! Check out my blog for pics of Lili's b-day. We missed you and wished you could have been there...but we'll get to see you in just a couple of weeks. HOORAY!!!!!
So funny, we love that treat at our house, and here we thought we were so original! That picture makes me want some right now!!!
Ah what a cute man of yours! I miss you two!
Those good old days of dental school! If Jayson is like Taylor, he is going to get sick of wearing a tie! (But of course Taylor still wears a tie to do dentistry!) If you ever do run out of toothbrushes or toothpaste, you know who to call! :)
Post a Comment