May 23, 2009

Utah Trip cont...

Besides the incredibly amazing baby shower that we had while in Utah, we were also able to see grandparents, friends, and just relax and enjoy a few days away from school and work.


I was able to get together with a few of my friends from both high school and college. It was so fun to see everyone and just sit around and talk for hours. No matter how long we have been apart we always seem to be able to pick up where we left off. I love these girls so much! Thanks so much for coming, it meant so much to me.


Lili and Serelle. As soon as Lili saw me she gave me a hug and just held on for like 5 minutes. It was the cutest thing ever!


Jayson and I went shopping at a maternity store and he felt a little out of place and neglected (the saleslady asked if I wanted a drink- and she didn't ask Jayson)...
so he decided to try on the "belly" to see what it would be like.

I guess he is one of those "unhappy" pregnant women :)



I guess I should title this section the "Lili Show"...
She is at such a cute age and just completely stole our hearts! I made her this tutu and princess wand (in case she couldn't remember aunt Julianne) and she would put it on and dance around the house, so darling.





cuddling with Jayson


studying with Jayson


saying good-bye


holding baby Serelle




My wonderful mom and sister



Kissing good-bye





My little brother Stephen's dog was pregnant and due the Sunday after we left. Friday morning she went into labor and delivered 11 puppies! It was actually quite amazing to watch her deliver her puppies and watch her do everything herself (break the sac, clean the puppy, eat the umbilical chord, and the afterbirth) Sorry if that was too much info, but it was pretty amazing to watch her do that 11 times! The puppies were so cute and it was fun to see them for a few hours before we had to leave.

5 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha ha! I laughed so hard at Jayson's pregnant belly! Too funny :) Oh, and how good does Maddie look holding Serelle? She should get pregnant! Anyway, it was so good to see you!!! You looked SO cute with your little pregnant belly! Can't wait to see you again.

Alisha said...

Julianne! You are looking so cute and pregnant! Looks like your Utah trip was fun - when is your next one so we can meet up? We also need a phone date ASAP. MIss you and Love you and hope all is well!!

Kylan said...

I am so glad you are coming back!!! Those couple of days you were here were wonderful, but not quite enough! We need a little more sister time before you have your baby and I don't get to see you until Christmas. :(

We just loved having you both here to visit and I think it's safe to say that Lili will be a little sad that Uncle "Ace" isn't coming back too. He is so sweet to her!

Have a fun Memorial Day and we'll see you soon!
Jen

Beck Family said...

sounds like you guys had so much fun. I love seeing my nieces and nephews & I am sure you feel the same way!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So fun to be able to go home for a while. You are looking so cute. I am glad you had such a great time!