Our families threw us a baby shower when we got home on Saturday afternoon. When talking to his sister (who did the invites), I told her to do the shower in the evening because our flight came in at 2 in the afternoon and she scheduled the shower for 3:30. Well, needless to say, our flight from Phoenix was delayed and we were late for our own shower :) We rushed in (a disclaimer for the pictures, I had been on an airplane all day) and got to enjoy the beautiful shower that they had put together for us and our precious baby girl. It was so fun to be able to see cousins, grandparents, family, and friends.
Several of our nieces were there to help me open all the presents. If I wasn't going fast enough they would let me know. They also occasionally would pull out the gift, show it to everyone and then throw it on the floor to get ready for the next one. It was really cute to have them so into it. By the time the presents were opened and most of the guests had gone home I was exhausted. I hadn't even eaten at the shower and so at 9 pm that night Jayson took me to Dairy Queen to get a blizzard and some french fries.
The most beautiful diaper cake ever!
My sister Jen, Grandma Cline, and cousin Holly
Same crew, but adding my mom
all of my little helpers opening the presents
Since it was such a whirlwind I didn't have time to unpack my camera so these pictures are from my cousin Holly (thanks)
5 comments:
Looks like it was a very cute shower! Again, congrats on the baby! I'm excited for you!
Wow! I can't believe you were late to your own shower. ;) Why didn't you eat silly girl? A blizzard & fries so good right now. I can't wait to see more pictures. My mom said she got to visit with you & Jen & that she gave you a hug for me. She also mentioned that you want to come home in July....Really!? XOXO
You are so welcome! Sorry I posted before u but I guess it was better that I did. We miss you guys!
I have loads of photos from the shower...I will e-mail them to you.
I am so sad to have missed that! It looks like it turned out amazing! Can I tell you how excited I am for you guys? We might be strangers these days but I can't wait to meet little missy. AND its a little crazy that the next time I see you WILL have a baby!
Post a Comment