July 28, 2009

Waiting...

I am currently waiting for Jayson's phone call announcing that he has finished part 1 of the national boards of dentistry and then our summer can truly begin. He has been out of school since July 11th but has studied all day, every day in preparation for this test. He has been studying at home, so I have been sneaking around the house trying to be quiet and not interrupt him. I did my fair share of quizzing him and am pretty sure I could pass the test too (jk, I couldn't even pronounce most of the names.)
I am so excited to finally have a husband again. We are going to try and pack in a lot of Omaha fun before he goes back to school and Miss Clark joins the family.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Tell Jayson Good luck for me!! Love you both!

abbyjane said...

hey while you're waiting...Can we come see you on our way back east? It would be Aug 11. What do you think?

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

We know what that is like. Studying for Boards is the worst, but so great when it is over. I keep checking your blog hoping this baby girl will come early. I hope you are feeling good!!!

RaCHeL said...

It was so good to talk to you the other night! I miss you! I'm glad Jayson is now done with that blasted test. Enjoy the next 2 weeks! XOXO

Chatty Natty said...

Ah we missed you:( But I did have a dream the other night that your little lady made her entrance and that I went to doctor to find out I was preggers with twins...both girls. All this pregnancy talk in the family must be getting to me. Carie and I are the lone rangers:)