August 13, 2009

A Small Break

During the few days that Jayson had between the boards and school we decided to do a few things around Omaha. We went to the casinos to check them out (they don't quite compare to Las Vegas); while there we tried the $2.99 all you can eat pancakes (delicious), watched a greyhound race, and went aboard the big boats (which never go out on the Missouri River).
We also saw several movies, found a decent pool, went to the Air and Space museum, and most importantly we just relaxed; taking afternoon naps and sleeping in. It was so fun but way too short! Jayson is now back in school and I am trying to rest up in anticipation for Miss Clark.


The Strategic Air and Space Museum was really cool and it was amazing to see how big some of those planes are up close. We were so inspired after the museum that we went and rented the movie Memphis Belle.













Fresh Peach Pie- delicious!



Swimming at Papio Bay- remember that Jayson has been a student all summer and therefore has spent little time in the sun :)





After church last Sunday.

6 comments:

RaCHeL said...

You look so cute! I can't believe you only have a week left! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Miss you!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh, how cute do you look?! So cute!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun little break. I need to call you... tomorrow! Hopefully we can get one last good chat in before Miss Clark comes :) SO exciting!

Chatty Natty said...

Seriously could you be any cuter? Ah...miss you two!

BrittWilk said...

you are such a cute pregnant girl. you only have a week!! i can't wait (though i'm sure you're a million times more excited!!!)

Alisha said...

Oh my gosh you look SO great! Seriously! You're still a stick with a belly! How fun that you guys got to get together. I need to call you and see how everything is. Can't wait for Miss Clark to get here! Erin and I were saying we DEFINITELY need to come visit you in Omaha once she does!! Love ya and miss ya!

Jen and Ky said...

Julianne, you look amazing and I love your belly! So glad you posted about your summer adventures! Can't wait to see all THREE of you in about 10 days!!!!