November 28, 2009

Late November

Happy Thanksgiving!! We had a great holiday weekend and loved having Jayson home from school for three days. We had Thanksgiving dinner with a few of our friends here and it was really fun. The food was delicious and the company great!

The feast.
We had tons of leftovers and are still enjoying them.

The adult table


The kid table

The babies


Just chillin
(notice her footrest)




Curly Cue
I thought for sure our baby would be bald and so it has been really fun to have a baby with hair. I love curling it into her little mohawk and it has gotten so long that I actually cut a little off the top the other day.




Momma and baby


Tiny Dancer
Turn your computer sideways-
I always forget that the video camera doesn't shoot vertical

1 comment:

RaCHeL said...

I love the booty shakin! So cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon!