The festivities started on Thursday with a Halloween parade at Creighton Dental School. It was a little crazy getting there (I have figured out that it is best to only do one outing a day or at least to have them separated by a few hours). I rushed from an earlier appointment to the parade and in the hurry Savannah's little underpiece for her costume didn't have time to dry (which of course it couldn't finish drying in the car when it was raining and freezing outside- duh), so I had to make a mad dash home to come up with a plan b. But no worries we made it to the parade and put a big smile on Jayson's face as he got to show her off to other students and professors. We had lunch together afterwards which was also really fun.
Friday was our ward's trunk or treat which was another fun excuse to dress the babe up, but unfortunately it was freezing outside so we huddled in the back of our friend's van and only a select few got to see the princess in her costume (with the correct onesie underneath this time).
Saturday I had to rip Jayson away from his studies to take a walk with me and go to the gardens by our house that were hosting fun Halloween activities. Well, when we got there the festivities were over (apparently they were on Friday- oops!), but it was still nice to get outside on a glorious fall day. Jayson insisted on taking Savannah to at least a few houses to trick or treat (really just an excuse to show her off) and then we ended up at our friends for chili and caramel apples. Yum! Jayson and I didn't dress up (we are kind of scrooges that way) but maybe next year!
6 comments:
Cutest little lady bug ever!
I love seeing little babies dressed up! She is darling! So fun :)
What a cute lil ladybug! Gavin has the same pumpkin beanie! And who is this Grey character? You know she will end up with Gavin! ;)
sHe is ADORABLE! ha ha - "Potential Boyfriend." You are so funny! She really is such a doll! Miss you guys!!
you truly have the cutest little girl! It was fun to see her dressed up.
she is so cute! I love her headbands! Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment