June 9, 2010

Summer Days

I promise that she liked swimming, despite the scowl..

Savannah and her friend Gwen swimming in her new pool

So far Jayson's senior year has been pretty laid back and he has been able to come home early, 
so we have taken advantage of the beautiful weather and gone to the zoo.




5 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Look at you and your big pictures:) If you send me some photos of you guys, I can make-shift a header for you:)

RaCHeL said...

I love the scowl! Isn't summer time great!? Can't wait to take our little ones to the pool!

Brady and Audrey said...

I can't believe how much more hair Savannah is getting, she looks adorable as always! We miss you guys lots!

Jen and Ky said...

I love the new layout, it looks great! Could Savannah be any cuter? Do I see some Colleen in her? Thanks for Skyping today, we loved it! See you soon!

Alisha said...

Savannah's hair is getting SOO long! IT's adorable! And so are you! When do you go to UT next? I have a weekender next weekend. Miss you!