June 1, 2010

Girl Time




Dear Lizzie's 
The ultimate girly shop

Savannah and I headed to Utah a few weeks ago to enjoy some girl time! We spent time with my sister, her girls and my mom. We co-hosted a fabulous baby shower for my sister in law Courtney and her much anticipated new baby girl. We are so excited for baby Eloise to join our family.
After the baby shower Savannah and I and headed to Heber, UT for a Clark girls retreat. Of my 8 sister in laws on the Clark side, 6 of us had babies within the last year! It was a baby-fest. We had lots of fun shopping, eating out and of course staying up late talking. I feel so blessed to have such amazing women in my life. We missed Carie and hope that she will join us next time.

                          
Ray (1 yr.), Savannah (9 mo.), Sorelle (7 mo.), Cleo (5 mo.), Abe (11 mo.) and
 baby Brig (8 weeks) in front



Thank you to Coleen 
for raising 7 wonderful boys for us girls to love 
and 1 amazing daughter to help plan this fabulous trip.
Here are the newest 6 of her 22 grandkids



   

Oh, and Savannah is potty trained.
just kidding. 
She had a nasty case of thrush and a yeast infection so we did the water bottle squirt down!

5 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a fun girls trip! I'm way jealous! Don't you just love Lizzie's? Yummy cupcakes! Poor Sav & her whittle bum bum! I hope she's better.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha ha! That last picture is awesome! And I'm so glad you had a fun girls trip. I can't believe all those babies! So cute :)

Can't wait to see you when you come back here! Oh, and I need to call you back... life's been busy. I'll catch you up :)

Chatty Natty said...

Oh that last photo is awesome! I just LOVE her and can't get enough:)

The Dunyons said...

looks like you are having so much fun this summer! little savannah is getting so big! sure miss you guys.

Brittany said...

The toilet picture is great! And I love the pic of Coleen with all the kids! Where did Cleo get that headband??