Happy Father's Day!
We were sad to be away from Jayson, but left him a homemade cheesy "dad" t-shirt to wear :)
Big girl ponies and visiting Grammy Clark
Whit and Rich Thomas June 25, 2010
Backyard Reception
Introducing
Eloise Alexis Hawks
June 25, 2010
6 lbs. 13 oz. 19 in.
5 comments:
What a fun post! I just did a new post with pictures from our swim party at the Scera, there are a bunch of cute pictures from that so I'll send you an email with more of them. This has been the best spring/summer ever with visits in May, June, and a nice long one in July! Hooray for seeing you this weekend!
I love all the pictures from your visit to Utah! I can't wait for the family reunion so we can be together again! I would love a copy of your pictures if you are up for sharing! Love you!
Did you get your hair cut and colored? It looks really cute! We really miss you guys, it was so fun being your neighbors. I can't believe how big Savannah is getting, she has got tons of hair, she is so adorable!
Great pics! I loved seeing you and Savannah!
Congrats to Jason and his wife! That's so exciting! Eloise is beautiful! and I love all the pics from the wedding! SO CUTE!! Did I ever send you the pics from Cafe Rio? Sorry I have been AWFUL....
Post a Comment