July 21, 2010

Summer Sunday









Jayson's favorite sister Natalie captured these precious moments 
of my two loves after church on Sunday. 
Thank you Thank you

7 comments:

Nate and Keshia said...

She is adorable! Those pictures are priceless. They really are so precious.

Megan said...

so cute! I had to show these pictures to chad and he says she is "absolutely adorable". I agree! Love the cute pictures!

The Evers Family said...

Those are amazing. They are ones that you will always cherish.

The Dunyons said...

those are so darling!! That outfit is to die for! hope all is going well. Can't wait to see you.

Brittany said...

Her outfit is SO cute! Where did you get it? She is a DOLL!

Kim said...

She is such a cutie! Can you believe you guys are almost done with Dental school...well almost but your on the down hill now! Crazy can't wait to see where you guys go :)

remi said...

oh my gosh Julianne, I'm in love with these photos, and in love with that little outfit, and in love with your little girl.