Annual Dental School
Halloween Parade
So, maybe I have been looking forward to this all week. It is just so fun to dress up a baby :)
Gwen- spider Savannah- BYU cheerleader
She was a little nervous at first with all the costumes
A little blurry, but she was so cute walking up to all the professors/
employees and holding out her bag for treats.
She got a rice krispie treat first and just chomped on it while she walked around.
Yoda is one of Jayson's professors
Maybe just a little creepy for little kids...
More to come from the ward Halloween party
(where Jayson will dress up for the first time in our 5 year marriage),
Saturday trick or treating around the neighborhood, etc.
I kind of like it when Halloween falls on a weekend :)
2 comments:
oh my goodness she's the CUTEST little BYU Cheerleader I've ever SEEN! Love it! Can't wait to see more pictures! I LOVE HAlloween :) Miss you!
Love the pigtails!
Post a Comment