josh wore his utah state shirt, and byu shorts....just to be safe! ;) i don't know if we'll be watching any more games.
Yeah that was a doozy! But, this picture is the BEST! Love her:)
I can't even tell you how much I love the chunky legs sticking out from the super-mini skirt! I don't really even want to talk about the Cougars right now...but really, what is going on!?!?!
OMG.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
josh wore his utah state shirt, and byu shorts....just to be safe! ;) i don't know if we'll be watching any more games.
Yeah that was a doozy! But, this picture is the BEST! Love her:)
I can't even tell you how much I love the chunky legs sticking out from the super-mini skirt!
I don't really even want to talk about the Cougars right now...but really, what is going on!?!?!
OMG.
Post a Comment