Last week Jayson and I attended the BYU vs. Creighton basketball game here in Omaha. Jayson's professor gave him two tickets on the 6th row! When we got to our seats his professor and professor's wife were sitting on the two end seats and wanted us to sit in the middle so "the boys" could talk and "the girls" could talk. Jayson and his professor did fine. But I was racking my brain for the first 10-15 minutes of things I could talk to with this 65+ woman. It was pretty funny, but we did eventually have a good conversation. Jayson and I cheered pretty quietly for our Cougars since we were surrounded by many loud, drunk Creighton fans. After the Cougar's big win they came back out onto the court and spoke to all the BYU fans. It was really neat to see all of the BYU fans in Omaha. Who knew?
We were trying not to be too embarrassing and get a picture with the players. But it seemed that only the bold were successful. So here we are looking like idiots :)
Don't mind the greasy face (it was a long day)
Savannah has found a new favorite way to watch tv or just hang out.
just texting...
1 comment:
Oh I adore her!
Post a Comment