December 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we are especially thankful for our family and dear friends, who act as family when we live  far from home.  We had a relaxing 4 days as a family with no school for Jayson. It was so nice to have him home with us. The Monday after Thanksgiving break Savannah kept asking me where dad was. I think she loved having him home as much as I did. We spend a lot of time watching movies and football, taking naps, eating gourmet breakfasts, and going Christmas shopping.

This is our dinner group consisting of the Clark, Boss and Smith families.
After dinner we headed downtown to watch the Christmas light turn on.



 Savannah was still in a bit of a turkey comma..

3 comments:

Jen and Ky said...

oh, I miss you guys! please give Savannah a giant squeeze from her Lundeen family! we'll be counting down the days till we see you for Christmas!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving :) Oh, and I can't believe Michael is home... time flies... we're getting old! Miss you, and can't wait to see you soon!

RaCHeL said...

How fun to go see the lights! You all look toasty bundled up like eskimos! :) Savannah is too cute!