cute! so fun to have friends with kids the same age! truly....there is nothing like village green. I will say i don't miss the subzero temperature or even the teens....but I do miss all the dear friends and instant playmates or fun girls to talk to just outside your door. LIVE IT UP!
I don't know why I always think of Gwen as a baby? She's only a few months younger than Savannah isn't she? Weird. They are so cute in their beanies! P.S. Can't Andy and Liz just move to Boise with you? I hope Kylan and I find our very own "Andy and Liz" in CA. =)
4 comments:
Have I mentioned that I LOVE Savannah and Gwen together? Love.
cute! so fun to have friends with kids the same age!
truly....there is nothing like village green. I will say i don't miss the subzero temperature or even the teens....but I do miss all the dear friends and instant playmates or fun girls to talk to just outside your door. LIVE IT UP!
I don't know why I always think of Gwen as a baby? She's only a few months younger than Savannah isn't she? Weird. They are so cute in their beanies!
P.S. Can't Andy and Liz just move to Boise with you? I hope Kylan and I find our very own "Andy and Liz" in CA. =)
Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!! How stinkin cute are they! Miss you love! xoxo
Post a Comment