At Savannah's 18 month dr. appointment in February she was 22 lbs and 6 oz (23%) and 31 inches tall (30%) and of course her head was again in the 90th percentile :)
She loves to be outside and go for "rides" in our new double stroller. She is big enough to play on all of the playground equipment and especially loves to go "high" on the swings and go down the slide.
Savannah has been talking like crazy lately. She has many words, but is starting to put them together in phrases. Some of the most recent are...
"help me"
"I did it!"
"I got it!"
"Where is it?"
"thank you mom/dad"
"more___ please"
"Are you?" (where are you?)
"1, 2, 3"
"ready, set, go"
"ashes, ashes" (Ring around the Rosies)
"open it"
"hold you"
In the baby doll's stroller with the baby doll's binkie
Her favorite toy is still Boo Boo (my old Cougarette teddy bear), and a close second is Baby Boo Boo (a small bear Jayson gave her a few months ago.)
Favorite books are Pinkalicious and Curious George
Favorite movie is Toy Story 3
This is the "Buzz bike" that was supposed to be kept hidden until the new baby arrived,
but Jayson was too excited and had to give it to her sooner.
Favorite Food- fruit snacks or "nack nacks" as she likes to call them. She would probably eat these all day long if I let her.
Whenever we refer to the baby, Savannah will point to my belly and say "Baby Ofie" (we are thinking the new little babe will be Sophie.) She is so sweet and will pat my belly and give it kisses. I have had to remind her to not kick the baby (especially during diaper changes) and so she will point to my belly and remind herself "no kick."
She is loving nursery, especially the singing time. Lately, she has been putting her two pointer fingers together (what the music chorister has taught the kids to do) and says "temple" wanting us to sing I Love to See the Temple. She also jabbers around the house and then says "amen" (reciting her own prayers, I assume.)
after a remarkably hard day at church- mostly Sacrament
Jayson had to come off the stand to help with a tantrum that took place in the middle of the isle
nice.
I just can't believe how fast she has grown up and all the things she can do/say. She is such a big girl, but will always be my very first baby.
6 comments:
I love that ou kids have big heads :) she is so big! And talking so much too. I think she is looking more like you as she is getting older. I love that we can be going through all these milestones & tantrums together. Love you!
I kind of love her...
She is just so precious! What a sweet post! Although you will love your little Sophie ? as soon as you see her for the very first time, there is something extra special about your first. Give Savannah a big hug and kiss from all of us!
And remind her to hid her Buzz Bike because Serelle will try to steal it faster than you could ever imagine!
PS. I am loving the polka dot dress, where did you find that?
I didn't realize you were almost due. I assume this means I won't see you at Dani's wedding in a couple of weeks. It has been WAY too long since I've seen my cute cousins, we'll have to plan a time to get all of us girl cousins and our little girls together sometime. Good luck with the delivery!
Oh, what a cutie! Can't believe you'll have too little ones soon! Good luck! Please post a pic of the new little babe as soon as it arrives! :)
She is so beautiful!! What a sweetheart. I love that her favorite bear is your old Cougarette Teddy Bear. :) I can't believe you'll have number 2 so soon! Good luck with everything my dear!! Love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment