While I was folding laundry a few weeks ago Savannah discovered the dryer sheet and what a good blanket that would be for her little ponies. Ever since, she has been very into putting all her toys to bed.
Today I walked into the bathroom to find a sleeping teddy bear, complete with a mini tab blanket and a pillow (teething ring). In the laundry room I found another sleeping love covered with a dish towel for a blanket. She loves to turn off the light, close the door, and put the toys "to sleep".
Baby wipes are also a good blanket
What a good little mama to put so many kids to bed
Loving her "Sorelli" doll
This chubbers is seriously the happiest baby I have ever met. She is just delicious.
Unfortunately she is growing up and deciding to crawl/climb on everything.
Raspberries
New favorite standing location
Oh yes, and I turned 27.
Yikes!
My hardworking husband had to work late on my special day, so I arranged my own party. Thanks to friends and my dear SIL's I had a nice evening at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum!
Jayson made me our favorite birthday cake (compliments of Courtney- thank you again!).
Thank you February for being good to our little family.





1 comment:
Happy Birthday! How sweet is Savannah! That is so cute, she'll be a great little mama.
Post a Comment