February 19, 2012

Valentines Day!

Valentines Day was very successful this year. Complete with Valentines Cards from Grammy and Grandpa, making heart shaped brownies to share with Jayson's staff, heart attacking his car, getting a heart shaped balloon at the store, and a fancy steak dinner for 4!  
I sure love my little family and am so glad we got to spend the day together.




Thanks to Pinterest, 
Savannah was the most popular girl at Fred Meyer 


 Seared Sirloin with a blue cheese reduction served with rosemary red potatoes and steamed asparagus
(not pictured: Macaroni Grill's rosemary bread from scratch)
The girls each got a Disney movie, 
Jayson gave me a luxurious spa day and 
I gave Jayson our blog book from 2007-2009 

We didn't start making dinner until 5:30 or so and everything took longer than expected. We didn't eat until 7 pm and both the girls were pretty exhausted.

1 comment:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

SO fun to catch up on you guys!!! Hello, cutest girls ever....I love them and can't believe how big they are!! Holy smokes we miss you guys. Your house is beautiful and perfect and I ENVY you!!!! Hope all is well (sure seems like things are great) and hope to see you sometime soon!