One year ago today I looked like this...
And out of that ginormous belly came our perfect little baby girl Sophie
at approximately 11:30 AM on Earth Day, April 22, 2011
weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches tall
Her easy entrance into this world was an indicator of her easy going, happy, snuggly personality.
1 Day Old
1 Week Old
3 Months Old
6 Months Old
9 Months Old
12 Months Old
12 Month Stats:
weight: 24 lbs. (93%)
height: 29.5 in (59%)
head: 18.7 in (96%)
This little lady has brought sooo much joy into our lives! She is happy, squishy, mellow, snuggly, loving, and starting to get a bit of sass. She just adores her big sister and they are begining to play nicely together. Sophie is a fantastic eater and will eat most of what we eat as a family. She has switched from Mommy to cow's milk and is doing just fine. I think it was harder for me to stop nursing than it was for her. Sophie still likes to "scoot" but can also crawl super fast and is walking around the furniture. She hasn't tried walking on her own, but it is not too far away I am afraid. She also recently discovered the stairs and makes a beeline anytime I set her down. We currently have the lovesac at the bottom of the stairs until we find a gate that will fit our stairs
As of her birthday week she has decided to grow up and start talking. She can say mama, daddy, hi,
uh-oh, wow, thank you, na night, ba-ba (bottle). She chats nonstop but we aren't always sure what she is saying:)
We were in California for the little Miss's birthday and decided to celebrate with our family. My CA sil's just happen to be the best party planners and threw our Sophie the most fabulous party a 1 year old has ever seen!
I don't think I have ever seen a baby eat cake the way this baby ate cake!
Maybe the best picture of the day!
Sav and cousins had an impromptu undie pool party and would jump from playing in the pool to stealing a few tastes of Sophie's cake.
The look on Sophie's face says it all.
Since Sophie enjoyed the cake so much, I decided to try a bit myself...
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!!!





















2 comments:
CUTE! Love your little squishy girl, she is adorable!!!
I cannot believe that she is one! That really was quite the party. Like one you see on those party blogs. She sure loves that cake :) Love all the pics. So fun!
Post a Comment