We just had one of those weekends that was super great.
Spending some good quality family time together
Friday: The Dilles invited us to Roaring Springs
These two twinners had a blast and were so brave to go down the water slide!
I know Savannah was nervous (she is a bit like her mom), so I was very proud of her.
Hard to get a good shot of both of them at once
This little squish LOVED the water! We could not get her out. She throughly enjoyed the water slide, the lazy river and of course, drinking mom's soda :)
Jayson and I went on what looked like the "safer" water slide and it was a bit scary for me. Fun, but a bit scary. He then went on the "scary" ride (that I didn't want to go on) with Bryan and came back laughing, saying that I chose the scarier ride and then the second one he went on was not that bad.
Saturday: Jayson participated in a softball tournament with some guys from our neighborhood. They won the first game, but lost the second and third. Jayson played great and even slid home on the last play of the last game. I swear he was safe, but the ref said otherwise.
He had a great time playing with the guys and the girls and I found some shade and made some good friends.
This picture cracks me up!
Savannah has been really into horses lately. She loves the movie Spirit and gallops around the house on all fours neighing. She also rears on her hind legs for the real deal. In this picture she is in the middle of rearing up and neighing for the camera. So, although it looks like she is trying to get away from Jayson, she is just showing us her excitement via a horse. Haha!
It was Savannah's lucky night because we got to see another horse, a big one!
Jayson and I took the girls downtown to go out to dinner as a family (something we rarely do).
We talked about using good manners on the way there and both girls were great!
Overall, it was just such a fun couple of days with this wonderful family I have been blessed with. I love them all so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment