This little love has decided that she is no longer a baby.
She is constantly trying to join in play with big sister and loves helping the hungry babies at our house.
She is also much too big to be fed by mother.
At 14 months she is capable of feeding herself (almost)
We are officially off and walking!
I am happy for her, but a little sad for me that my baby is growing up.
It is the cutest little high-step and she is so proud of herself. She comes crashing into my arms with the biggest smile on her face.
(a little blurry, but it captured her joy perfectly!)
Poor Baby got hand, foot and mouth last week. It is an awful virus that caused her to have large sores all over her legs, feet, arms, hands and mouth. She was pretty miserable for a few days and didn't want to eat anything because of the sores in her mouth. After a few days she was her happy self again, but I quarantined us to the house for a solid week with no outings and friends- whew, it was a long week!
She is much better but still has a few lingering sores that are healing up.
(I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of her hands or feet- they were awful!)
Amazingly enough, big sister didn't get the virus.
Sleeping Beauty
This little lady got out of bed and was put back, but then apparently got out again.
She found a perfect spot, but just got too tired.
So glad we checked on her before we went to bed for the night!
(a little blurry, but it captured her joy perfectly!)
She is into copying everything that anyone says and is learning more words every day.
We sure love you baby (big) girl!
Poor Baby got hand, foot and mouth last week. It is an awful virus that caused her to have large sores all over her legs, feet, arms, hands and mouth. She was pretty miserable for a few days and didn't want to eat anything because of the sores in her mouth. After a few days she was her happy self again, but I quarantined us to the house for a solid week with no outings and friends- whew, it was a long week!
She is much better but still has a few lingering sores that are healing up.
(I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of her hands or feet- they were awful!)
Amazingly enough, big sister didn't get the virus.
Sleeping Beauty
This little lady got out of bed and was put back, but then apparently got out again.
She found a perfect spot, but just got too tired.
So glad we checked on her before we went to bed for the night!








1 comment:
I cannot believe how big she is! It's crazy how fast they grow & develop. Your baby is walking?! Crazy! I love the pics of her feeding herself. :) Hand, foot, mouth is the WORST!!! From the pic of her legs it looks like she got it pretty bad. :( Hope you're doing well. I sure miss you! Love ya!
Post a Comment