November 10, 2012

Boise Temple Open House

So fun to have Mimi, Poppi, Stephen, Courtney and Eloise come to visit us for a weekend! 

Sophie was obsessed with Mimi and I am pretty sure that baby never walked- she was carried everywhere (which is no easy task). Savannah loved having a dress up buddy in Eloise and they tried on all of Savannah's "beautiful" dresses and costumes. The boys went golfing and the girls went to dinner.  All in all a great, but too short, weekend.

 On Saturday we went to the Boise Temple open house. Jayson and I never saw the older one but we all just ooed and ahhed over all the beautiful stain glass, paintings and furnishings within the temple. I am so anxious for the temple to be open again!  It was fun to show Savannah all the beautiful things within the temple, but I am pretty sure she was most fascinated by the paper booties we wore over our shoes :)
Just love this little family!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

So cute!! Hope the performance went well too! XOXO