February 23, 2013

iphones!

After our magical little Christmas we headed to UT to celebrate with the Clarks and their annual 3 day ski trip in Eden, UT.  We had great fun eating, playing with cousins, eating, a very entertaining cousin talent show, playing in the snow, a girls shopping trip, family bowling, more eating, and a movie.  It was another wonderful family get together.  On this trip, our camera was in my purse along with an opened water bottle.  Our little black Canon had taken its last picture.  So there are no pictures from after Christmas to January 22nd when.....

WE GOT IPHONES!!!

Poor Jayson had been waiting for this day for 18months! Needless to say the iphone5s have drastically changed/improved our lives.  The camera is pretty amazing and I am loving taking everyday pictures.  I still want a nice camera some day, but I am ok waiting.  So here are some daily pictures from January 22nd through February.


Sophie brushing her own teeth.  
(I sometimes like to slick her hair like this to give me an idea of what boys would look like)  :)
My first instagram post
The girls watching Dumbo


This big girl sleeps just like her daddy!

Sophie had the toys to herself while Sav played at a friends house.  
She loved playing with Savannah's chapstick!

I've got girly girls on my hands!
They love to get into my high heels and make up


Mommy and Sophie at Chick Fil A.  

Rock A Horse


My ginormous baby!
She still has her bottle and binky and thinks she needs to be carried around all day- 
never mind the fact that she is 30 lbs.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

YAY for iphones and for all these DARLING pictures!! I just love you and your two cuties! My husband has said numerous times - "the iphone will change your life." So glad to see you agree! :) LOVE YOU!

Beck Family said...

Your kiddos are so cute and growing so big!!!!!