April 16, 2013

March

Can't believe that March came and went so fast! The iphones and instagram have kept me from being more current on the blog.  Some of our March happenings were:

Savannah's first trip to see the dentist, her dad! What a lucky little girl!  She did great and held really still while they cleaned her teeth. Daddy noticed a little tiny cavity and filled it- without numbing her! Savannah did so great. She keeps talking about going to the dentist. So glad it was a good experience.



The first weekend in March I was fortunate to go with my mother in law and 6 sister in laws to an amazing girls retreat in Donnely, ID.  I had been to this cabin before with friends and it was amazing! I was so excited to share it with my sisters and mother in law.  The host and her daughter cook all of our meals while we enjoy the hot tub, massages, manicures and pedicures. We also did some snow shoeing and movie watching. There was also plenty of late night chats and a few projects.  I had to take a few pics of the food because it was sooo good! Yum!







Thank you to Coleen for making this possible. I can't believe how lucky I am to be a part of this family.
I love these women!


Savannah is becoming quite the good bike rider! She goes pretty fast and we can no longer keep up with her while walking. Every time she rides her bike she yells "wahoo!" and "best day ever!" 
So cute! Can't believe how much this little girl is growing up!



For Spring Break we talked Michael into driving to Boise and shadowing Jayson at work. 
He came on Monday night, shadowed Jayson on Tuesday and then the girls and I hopped in his car and headed to UT on Wednesday.
Savannah and Eloise got to go to school with Josie for an Easter Egg hunt. While they went to school Courtney, Sophie and I went and visited Whitney and her precious new baby Cruz!  
Courtney and I took the girls to Cafe Rio for lunch and it was pretty wild. They were all tired and grouchy. After a rough lunch they came outside and played ring around the rosies so sweetly.





The girls and I visited Grandpa and Grandma Cline






Mimi reads the best bed time stories

We had lots of fun at the new Lehi outlets with Mimi


On Saturday Jayson and Michael went skiing with Andy Ericksen and the girls and I went to the zoo with Mimi and Poppi.








While at the zoo we met up with our dear friends from dental school Liz, Gwen and Kate Ericksen.

I remember this drinking fountain from when I was a little girl. So fun that its still there-
although broken :)


Poor Sophie was sooo tired!



Since Sister was sleeping Savannah got to go on the carousel twice!



While we were enjoying ourselves at the zoo we heard that Andy had taken a hard crash and broken his leg! And Jayson had also had a hard crash and hurt his shoulder!  Poor boys! They spent the majority of Saturday evening at the instacare.  

Love this picture Aunt Jannie got of my girls!


March brought other exciting news... such as 
Sophie's first ponytail!




Can't believe this baby girl will be turning 2 in a few days!


Family date night at the movies


Sunday Afternoon naps






Love that this baby still likes to snuggle her mama!



Park Day!

Sidewalk Chalk turned make up

Sleeping Beauty

Love when she asks to snuggle in the morning!

Sometimes I don't immediately fold the clean laundry and this is what happens



On our way to the annual neighborhood Easter Egg hunt!
Can you tell Sophie is missing her nap? 





So glad the Dille's came to enjoy the Easter festivities with us!

Hello Hollywood!
Jayson captured this beauty while he was driving around the circle with Savannah sitting in the passenger chair (tsk, tsk)



Jayson and I have been frequent visitors to the car dealership (drooling over newer, bigger cars)
and while there we saw this beauty!


Easter Morning!
The Easter Bunny left eggs leading from each of the girls rooms to the family room where he hid their baskets. Savannah was so excited to pick up the eggs, but didn't know where to put them without a basket. She went to Sophie's Easter basket (which was hidden as per age appropriateness) and dumped out all the stuff and said "here, I found a basket to put all of my eggs in"  Jayson and I thought it was so funny that she didn't even realize there was stuff in the basket and it could have been hers.  
Obviously Easter is still pretty new at our house :)





Can't believe it was 2 Easters ago that we brought this little chick home from the hospital!





Easter Church!

Last but not least, March saw the end of the rocks on the side of our house! (hallelujah)
It provided a full day of entertainment for the girls and we now have cement!



2 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

I love your girls and it makes me smile to see them both wearing the duds we have passed on. PS- that easter photo with the IG filter....well it looks like it could have come from the 70's or 80's. FUN!

Dahlia Wright said...

Your girls are getting so big! They are adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great! Wish we still lived close. :)