January 28, 2014

September

 One Sunday after church Sophie took her usual 2 hour nap, then after being awake for only 30 minutes she fell asleep again while snuggling me.
It was heavenly!

 The girls showed daddy around the aquarium for his first time and then talked him into 
buying them souvenirs.  
 We love going to the dollar movies!

 In honor of "Labor Day" Jayson and I decided to tackle the project of fixing up our garage. He wanted shelves up, and I wanted paint on the walls before shelving.  He was a good sport and went and bought paint that night.  We spent the next few nights rocking out to music and laughing as we painted our garage.  I actually quite liked doing an evening project like this with him.  It was fun working together.


 I can't believe my baby doll is big enough to go to preschool!!!
She has been so excited and telling everyone she is going to preschool with Miss Mindy after she turns 4. We were so happy to find an amazing preschool in a home super close to us and she gets to go with her bestest cousin. Preschool is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:15 to 11:45.  I love watching her walk up to preschool and blow a kiss back at us.  She is so grown up, but not ashamed to show her family some love.  


 Daddy has late mornings on Tuesday and Wednesday so he can take Savannah to school, which is extra special. 

 New favorite obsession at our house are the mini princess dolls.  We've started quite the collection.

 I went to UT for a Cline Girls Retreat and I have such great friends in ID to take care of my sweet babies.  Brooke drove me to the airport and we couldn't believe how big baby Parker looks next to Sophie.  They had lots of fun together and didn't miss their momma too much.

 It was so fun to spend time with my sweet sisters, cousins and aunts honoring my grandma.  She is an amazing woman and has taught me so much.  I am so grateful to call her my grandma. 

 My mom had fun trying on Jessica's hair extensions :)

 My grandma has an amazing hat collection and can recall where she got all the hats and for what occasion.  It is always so fun to hear the stories behind all the hats.

 We went to a perfectly girly luncheon at Dear Lizzie's 

 My best cousin friend Jessica.  

 Babies Cruz and Ruby were invited to the party as well.

 I think my grandpa liked having all the girls at his house.  He said more than one time how much he loved having a house full.


 My sweet grandmother Kathleen, my mom Carolyn, my sister Jen and sister in law 
Courtney holding her baby Ruby

 While I was in UT Jayson decided to drive the girls to UT as well so he could go to a football game with his brothers.  Because of this, I decided to cancel my return flight and drive home with my family. Sophie loves Coke!


 We decided it was time for Sophie to be a big girl and give up her binkys.  She traded in her binkys for a new toy at Target.  She only cried for it once and has been fine ever since. 

 Savannah's first "person" drawing.  She said it was for her preschool teacher, Miss Mindy.

 These two girls play together so well! I love seeing what they come up with.  
They love to dress up, especially when its mom's clothes.


 Our dear friends the Dilles moved to Weaser, ID earlier in the summer.  We have missed them and were so happy to be invited to Brooklyn's birthday party so we could go see them.  

 Our high flying cow (aka Savannah).  I was quite impressed with her straight legs and pointed toes.

 High flying Sophie

 The second week in September our favorite kid consignment store puts out their Halloween costumes.
The girls have a great time trying on different costumes and then deciding on their favorite.
This year they decided on a pink and blue princess.  

 The best part of my day is watching the girls greet their daddy when he comes in the door.
They love him so much and are so excited to see him! 

Our friend Reese's ballet princess party

 Poor Soph got really sick to her stomach and wasn't able to keep anything down for a few days.
We spent a lot of time on the couch watching movies.

Jayson also got the stomach bug! I felt so bad for them, but it was so sweet to see them cuddle.



Jayson and I were invited by some friends to a Boise State football game. 
Best part was the donuts!

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I love reading your blog & seeing your cute family. The girls are so big & these pictures are from September. I can't imagine how much they've grown since then. :) So fun for you to go to Utah alone for a girls retreat. Your mom looks good with longer hair! :) I totally need to take Liams binki away. Yikes. That's a good idea to trade them in for a toy. Miss you!

Mackenzi said...

Cuddling with napping kids is the best! Your girls are so adorable!