December 2, 2007

BYU ROCKS!!!

For the past few years Jayson and I have been die hard BYU football fans (before we were just normal fans who could watch a game without getting a sick stomach and sweaty palms). I was still nervous for this year's BYU vs. Utah game even though Jayson wasn't playing (so there was no way he would be in the position to win or loose the game).

We were so lucky to get tickets from Jayson's dad- but there was a catch... We had to go with Nate and Paige (Jayson's brother and sister-in-law who are die hard Ute fans). I'll admit I was a little nervous (especially because Nate has a tendency to say things about BYU that make my temperature rise and I find myself getting hot from the inside out and wanting to be one of those stupid fans who gets in fights :) Nate and Paige were very respectful fans and we found ourselves still friends after the game.

It was very fun to announce in Relief Society my good news (that BYU won of course) to a Ute dominate group of women!

4 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Julianne, so I am a super stalker and I found your blog! Yeah! This is Emily Becker (Anderson) by the way. It looks like things are going great for you guys. Hopefully we'll run into you over Christmas.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Hooray for the Cougars!! I think our breakfast gave the team a little good luck...so it looks like we'll have to make a tradition of it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RaCHeL said...

Hi friend! I'm excited for Saturday. I love movies & cookies! What movie are we going to see anyways?