December 14, 2007

Tagged...

Ok Erin, here it is. Better late than never right...

1. I am VERY afraid of diving! I was on a swim team when I was younger and I hated diving. It always took a lot of courage to jump off the block when that shot was fired. I always thought that I would hit my head, get a concussion and drown. A bit extreme, I know. But it is what I thought. To this day, I never dive off a diving board when swimming at a pool. And I never dive off the houseboat, the ski boat, or any other object. I hate diving!

2. I sincerely thought that I would marry Josh Groban. I got my first Josh Groban CD for Christmas when I was a senior in high school. For some reason, I was convinced that we would meet somehow (at a concert of his or something) and that he would ask me out, convert to the church, and that we would eventually get married! Call me crazy, but I believed this for quite a while.

3. For those of you who know me, this isn't new. But... My very favorte treat is popcorn and orange juice. I know it's weird, but it is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.

4. I am a little OCD about Clean towels. Especially the wash cloths and hand towels in the bathroom. I change them at least twice a week. Sometimes every day for the wash cloths.

5. I am a little OCD about Locking car doors. I heard once about a woman getting hijacked in her car at a stop light and ever since I lock the doors the second I get in the car and then multiple times while driving. I also re-lock the doors any time I see anything a little questionable (ex. scary man on a corner). Jayson things this is a little racist, sexist, or just plain judgemental. But he is happy that I am safe!

6. I still wear my retainer at night! I got my braces off my sophomore year in high school (almost 7 years ago) and I still wear my retainer every night when I go to bed. I am a really pretty sight at night with my glasses and retainer :)

Well they are probably not the most original things, but I think they are my little weird habits! Hope you enjoyed it!

I now tag..... Paige, Abby, and Erin D.

1 comment:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I love it! I was reading them and thinking, "me too"! You know I'm with you on the popcorn+oj, retainers, and car doors!! We're so much alike...maybe it's 'cause we spent so many years connected at the hip! I miss you! Oh and happy b-day to Jayson today :)