Jayson and I decided to do Christmas cards this year, but due to our circumstances, only the grandparents are getting a hard copy. So for those of you who do not receive a hard copy, we hope that you enjoy this soft copy.
Hey....love the electronic Christmas card version...always a classic! Hope you guys are doing well, I called Jayson last week on his birthday and left a message but never heard back, so I hope he got it. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you two and hope all is well.
2 comments:
I'm posting our Christmas card too, but just because I'm lazy! You guys look so cute...and is that real snow?! Holy cow!
Hey....love the electronic Christmas card version...always a classic! Hope you guys are doing well, I called Jayson last week on his birthday and left a message but never heard back, so I hope he got it. Anyway, Merry Christmas to you two and hope all is well.
Post a Comment