March 17, 2008

The ABC's of me...

I was tagged by Erin

ABC's of ME...

A-Attached or single? I'm pretty attached to my darling husband (going on our 3rd year!)

B-Best friend? Jayson. But I am also really close with my sister and mom.

C-Cake or pie? Ice cream cake! Yum!

D-Day of choice? Saturday and Sunday. Working full time makes you appreciate the weekends so much!

E-Essential item? hand lotion (I really love the antibacterial ones from Bath and Body works)

F-Favorite color? blue. Go Cougars!

G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears (I didn't like them until I married Jayson and they are his absolute favorite- so I am hooked as well now).

H-Hometown? Sandy, Utah.

I-Favorite indulgence? ice cream (I especially love the 99 cent cones from McDonalds). I can't leave out popcorn and orange juice though.

J-January or July? July for sure! I love going to Lake Powell and our anniversary is in July!

K-Kids? Not yet. Cross your fingers, and maybe it will happen soon :)

L-Life isn't complete without? My family.

M-Marriage date? July 1, 2005

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older brother, 1 older sister, & 3 younger brothers.

O-Oranges or apples? Oranges.

P-Phobia and fears? I hate creepy crawlers (spiders, bugs, etc). I am really afraid of diving, and since all the recent crazy people in the world- I am afraid to go to the mall by myself :)

Q- Quote? "Do your best and forget the rest!"

R-Reason to smile? I have a great life! I'm so blessed :)

S-Season of choice? Fall. Crunchy leaves and football!

T-Tag three people. Paige, Kim, Erin D.

U-Unknown fact about me? I'd rather take a bath than a shower. (this was Erin's and I am leaving it because I totally agree. Remember LX 12 and all of us fighting to take baths in that discusting bathtub?)

V-Vegetable? I really like potatoes and corn.

W-Worst habit? Picking my split ends.

X-X-ray or ultrasound? Um...ultrasound.

Y-Your favorite food? Mexican, Sunday roast and potatoes, grilled cheese with tomato soup, breakfast food, and of course dessert.

Z-Zodiac sign? Aquarius

No comments: