February 20, 2008

My Birthday!

I was spoiled rotten for my birthday this year. We began the celebration a week in advance with my family and ended it the day after my birthday with a ski trip to Ogden. Thanks to my family and friends for making it a special day.


My favorite ice cream cake! Chocolate cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream!


Can you believe how much snow there is in Eden?!


We might have gotten a little distracted out there in the back country. (Yeah right- like I would ever step out of bounds)


Look how good I am!


My parents gave us tickets to go see Cinderella the ballet. It was so beautiful! I absolutley loved it. And the two ugly step sisters (played by men) were enough to keep Jayson awake :)
Thanks mom and dad!

5 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Hooray for new posts!!! I'm glad you had a nice long birthday celebration! I wish Troy and I were skiing with you guys like last time :) Oh and it looks like you had a great Valentine's too...I'm very impressed with your sewing skills!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Aren't parents wonderful!

The Four Eggs said...

Oh Love Birds!!! Happy be-lated birthday Julianne! Maybe it is about time you add us to your blog even though we support the Utes. The Egberts---

Kim said...

Happy be-lated birthday friend! Sounds like you had tons of fun. Hey are you going to Cougarettes? Because I'm going Thursday and if you are in Provo you should try to swing by to see Payton!

RaCHeL said...

Hi! I feel like I haven't seen you for awhile. How are things? Your mom said you've had a few days off work for various reasons. Love that! :) Are you guys doing anything fun for spring break?
p.s. i don't know if you have our blog address, but it is: shawmoments.blogspot.com