March 25, 2008

A little slow...

I am almost embarrassed to say this but I have been kind of bummed that no one has commented on our blog for a while. Then today I saw that I had 28 comments that I needed to moderate. (I had seen this before but didn't know what it meant so I ignored it) A light bulb turned on! I remembered that I had set that so that no weirdos commented on our blog. Hello... So sorry if you thought that your comment didn't make the cut and wasn't published. It was just a little chocolate dipped moment for me. :)

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Ya silly! I look & make comments all the time. :) Looks like your friends list got eliminated. Our blog address is: shawmoments.blogspot.com

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Ha ha! I wondered why you didn't publish your comments...I just thought you must not like them, so I've been lacking on making comments... Sorry and congrats!! :)