As soon as we got there Ava and Ellie wanted me to put make up on them.
When I turned around from putting make up on Ava... this is what Ellie had done :)
Silly girls!
Since we have graduated BYU every now and then Jayson will give the beard a try...
Skiing at Targhee
Jake and Ellie.... What a good team!
Ava
Skiing for the 2nd time together this year!
Hanging out in the lodge..
Jayson and I drove up to Rexburg while we were in Idaho so we could see the new temple and to have lunch with one of Jayson's college buddies. The temple was so beautiful and it was crazy to see how much Rexburg is growing.
It felt just like a mini Provo with all of the joggers out and about.
2 comments:
Pretty temple! I'm glad you guys had a good spring break and I'm glad I got to see you for a couple of days! Oh, and stop skiing with Jayson...you're making me look bad! :)
That looks like a fun trip. And the rexburg temple is really pretty! You need to post about your plans for May... have you guys found a place to live and all that stuff?
Post a Comment