I left the classroom for a few minutes on Tuesday and when I came back the lights were off and they were all hiding under their desks. As soon as I walked in they jumped out and yelled "surprise!" They were so excited to throw me a surprise party. We had cookies and punch and then the kids starting reciting poems or singing songs for me. It was so dang cute. They also made a book for me with pictures of themselves and they each wrote a note to me. Jayson came at the end of the day to meet all the kids and he finally understood why I talked about them so much. I will miss them sooo much!
Cameron did this puzzle for me as a going-away gift. He worked on it all during recess and during lunch (so he missed math because he forgot to eat lunch). It is a map of the United States so he was showing all the other kids where I was moing to and how far away it is from Utah. (Needless to say, he is one of my favorites)
The boys...
The girls...
Serious face...
Goofy face (this was much easier than the serious face)
2 comments:
I LOVE your hair!!!!!
That's SO cute that they threw you a surprise party! I bet you'll miss them so much...I'm getting sad thinking about having to leave my students :(
Ok, seriously, I can't get over how good your hair looks!
What a fun looking class. Looks like you had a great last day! It was so fun being with you today. XOXO
Post a Comment