July 2, 2008

3 Years Ago...



Jayson and I have officially been married for 3 years! What a long time! I am so grateful that I married him, he is the best husband and I can't wait for him to be a father. To celebrate this joyous occasion he woke me up before he went to school (6:30 am) with breakfast in bed! After school, we went to P.F. Changs for dinner and then walked around the riverfront. Who knew Omaha was so pretty? As for gifts, we went shopping a few weeks ago and bought new clothes that we agreed were our gifts to one another. When Jayson woke me up with breakfast in bed he was wearing his! He didn't even give me a chance to wrap it... oh well.



P.F. Changs has the best dessert...The Great Wall of Chocolate! And it now comes in more manageable sizes.



Missouri River

This is what happens when you ask someone to take a picture for you... We are in the shadows. But you get the idea

6 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 3 years! Time flies :)

Jen said...

Congrats little sis! I agree with you, I think you chose a winner! We love Jayson and are so happy to have him in the family! Cute skirt!

RaCHeL said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you & your wedding day. It was such a great, beautiful, fun day! Your date looks like a lot fun! XOXO

Mackenzi said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! You guys both look so good! I was thinking about you Tuesday bc I remember that we share our wedding date. I can't believe that it has been 3 years already. I still haven't heard anything about a job letter of reference or anything. Is there anyone that I can call for you? I really want to help out if I can. Oh, and I have to call you and tell you what is going on with our crazy school next year. And the bachlorette finale is tomorrow, right? Whoo hoo!

Alisha said...

Happy Anniversary! I will agree with Erin! Time flies by so fast! The riverwalk looked fun!