July 8, 2008

Olympic Trials



So it turns out that Omaha is a happening place. Not only does it host the College World Series, but for the past 10 days the swimming Olympic Trials have been here. The trials were held in the Qwest Center, which is a huge event center. And don't worry, there is a portable olympic sized pool! It is huge! Jayson and I went last Saturday and it was really fun because we got to see a lot of Finals races. We even got to see Michael Phelps win the 100m butterfly. Now we are even more excited for the Beijing Olympics to start on August 8th!






Michael Phelps is the one in the middle

9 comments:

RaCHeL said...

How fun! You guys do a lot of fun things! How are things?

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! And good luck with your job interview.

Anonymous said...

You look like you are doing so many fun things in Nebraska! I am super jealous! We missed you on the 4th but we are excited for you to visit! We hope everything is going well and we miss you!

Lindsey said...

How Fun! Yeah it sounds like nebraska is a happening place to live. It looks like you guys are having fun there. How is school?

Kim said...

Hey Julianne, you guys are so cute congrats on the three year mark. I hope you guys are enjoying New York.
You should check out my cute babies. www.mysharpfamily.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Oh wow I'm an idiot... Nebraska for some reason i thought you two were in New York. So how is Omaha? :)

Lindsey said...

rich started school 2 weeks ago, and is spending today (sat) at school too. Its going well and we are adjusting to Indianapolis.

RaCHeL said...

K, seriously, you can't just say things like that unless you mean it. :) We would love to have you come visit next summer. The pageant is a great reason to come too. ;) I hope you have so much fun at home & in Powell. I'm so jealous!!!

Kell & Anna said...

We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com