August 13, 2008

Lake Powell

Part of our crazy time in Utah was spent with my family in Lake Powell. We had 25 people, 1 houseboat and 2 ski boats! The weather was actually perfect, kind of cooler and with a few storms in the evenings. One night there was wild lightning and thunder and the rain was coming down slanted so we had to sleep inside. It was wall to wall people, my cousin even decided to lay down her pad on the kitchen table and sleep there! Needless to say we weren't up at the crack of dawn to water ski, we were a little tired! We had a wonderful time and thank you to my mom and dad for taking us! I have been to lake powell a million times, but it is still so fun every time.

The girls lounging on floaties behind the houseboat


The boys jumping off a scary cliff...


Grandpa Cline, 80 years old, what a trooper!


Jayson and Zeb tubing, what an amazing backdrop too!


Jayson


Surfing


Wakeboarding


Lili


Me, Grandpa and Holly


Carolyn and Jen reading

9 comments:

abbyjane said...

your life is so much cooler than mine. boo.

will you please make jen send me an invite to her blog. i really want to view her smiling face. my email is abbyjane@gmail.com

peace love and happiness, my friend.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun, eventful time in Utah! Thanks for squeezing me into your busy schedule! It was great to see you :)

Kylan said...

So I'm not sure what happened, but I only took like 5 pictures the whole time I was in Lake Powell! I might steal some from your blog to post on mine!

BrittWilk said...

sounds like your utah trip was jam-packed fun! and i don't blame you for flying next time. 13 hours sounds way to long for my buns! :)

Jayson and Julianne said...

Jen, feel free to steal any you like. I was the same way with Jayson's family. I took like 2 pictures the whole time (so most of the ones on my blog are from Cass)

Britt, that was exactly the problem. I don't consider myself to be too flat-bunned... but by the end it was just numb!

Chatty Natty said...

Jules, Powell looked amazing! I miss that place! And I miss you and Jays already:( Why do you have to live so far away. We took advantage of having you so close and got used to seeing you every time we were down...not now. But like I said before, we will come visit once!

RaCHeL said...

I have been hoping you would post pics of powell. I am way jealous! Looks like it was a blast!

Nate and Paige said...

Can you believe Nate has never been to Lake Powell? Maybe you should invite him next year because he is so jealous. PS. This is Nate

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Julianne,thanks for taking care of the whole Cline family on your page! We had so much fun with you and Jayson and everyone. I don't think their can be any better entertainment than seeing the boys tubing!!