My darling baby brother, Michael, just got his mission call to serve in the Edmonton, Canada mission. He enters the MTC on October 29th. We are so excited for him and know that he will be an amazing missionary. Congratulations Mikey!
Congratulations to your little brother. Our cousin is currently serving in that mission. He's been there about a month now and is absolutely loving the work and the people.
Hmm, edmonton... that's not too far north. But he should know there probably are still polar bears there! And maybe penguins. Ha ha! By the way, I blogger-stalked you. Do you feel violated!? ;)
Hey!! It's Jayson's cousin Danielle. SO glad to see you guys have a blog! Send me your email address so I can add you to our list! =) francisdanielle@yahoo.com
Can you believe he's really going?!?! He doesn't seem old enough but at the same time he does. All i know is that I can't wait to read his letters, they're sure to be entertaining!
juliann, you are so cute! i found your blog and loved reading it. gosh...you have done way more in omaha than we have -- aren't we supposed to be the experienced ones? i will have to come to you for ideas to see the sites! see you soon.
Hi Jayson and Julianne! We found your blog through the Sharps... it's so fun to catch up with old ward members and see that life is treating you well! take care there in Omaha ("somewhere in middle america", gotta love counting crows :)
9 comments:
Congratulations to your little brother. Our cousin is currently serving in that mission. He's been there about a month now and is absolutely loving the work and the people.
Hmm, edmonton... that's not too far north. But he should know there probably are still polar bears there! And maybe penguins. Ha ha! By the way, I blogger-stalked you. Do you feel violated!? ;)
Hey!! It's Jayson's cousin Danielle. SO glad to see you guys have a blog! Send me your email address so I can add you to our list! =)
francisdanielle@yahoo.com
Can you believe he's really going?!?! He doesn't seem old enough but at the same time he does. All i know is that I can't wait to read his letters, they're sure to be entertaining!
That's so exciting! He's going to be a great missionary!
I am so excited for him! I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission! :)
That is so exciting. I can't believe he is old enough to go on a mission already. Where does the time go?
juliann, you are so cute! i found your blog and loved reading it. gosh...you have done way more in omaha than we have -- aren't we supposed to be the experienced ones?
i will have to come to you for ideas to see the sites! see you soon.
Hi Jayson and Julianne! We found your blog through the Sharps... it's so fun to catch up with old ward members and see that life is treating you well! take care there in Omaha ("somewhere in middle america", gotta love counting crows :)
Post a Comment