November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The teacher I work with was not at school on Friday and since we have zero parent involvement guess who got to plan the party? That's right, yours truly! The kids were crazy and a little hopped up on sugar, but it was a great day nonetheless :)



At our house we were bombarded with trick-or-treaters from 4:30-6 pm and then that was it! We ran out of candy and had to raid our pantry for fruit snacks, dove chocolates, and weird asian candy that I got at the asian market a few months ago :) We also went over to our friends house for her famous chili recipe (which was delicious) and then over to another friends to watch Iron Man. We were invited to a big Halloween costume party but Jayson (my Halloween scrooge) wasn't too pumped about it.


Me and the black kitties Ella and Emmie


The Teletubbies...


Rainbow Bright and an 80's rocker

12 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

What Jayson didn't want to dress up? That doesn't surprise me!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I bet your party at school was awesome! I can imagine how hyper your kids got :) And, congrats on your seat warmer!

Anonymous said...

Julianne you are amazing! I bet those kids love you! We need more teachers like you! Hope all is well in Nebraska!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julianne! I just found a link to your blog on Rachel's - hope you don't mind! Looks like life is going great for you and you look beautiful as ever! Our blog is robteri.blogspot.com - I love keeping in touch through blogs. :)

Teri

The Smiths said...

Um... There's no picture of your costume! UPDATE PLEASE!

Jayson and Julianne said...

I am the cowgirl on the left!

Jen and Ky said...

I had to do some persuading to get Kylan to dress up with me this year, and although he was a good sport and dressed up for both the ward party and trick or treating, he informed me that this was the last time he is ever dressing up. We'll see about that!

Your class party did look a little wild! I'm surprised they let some of those scary masks be worn at school!

Those twin black cats are darling! I can see why you like holding them at church!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Bob isn't into dressing up or going to parties either. I have to bribe him, and he normally puts up a fight. Maybe it is a med. or dental school thing. Congrats on the seatwarmer! I love that skymall magazine, but I have never bought anything. Maybe it is time for some seat warmers!

Alisha said...

How fun! Too bad Jayson didn't dress up! Maybe he would've been enticed with your 80's Cougarette outfit :) Hope all is well with you! Glad the Halloween party went well!

Kim said...

How fun! I have to bribe Jeff too. What is it with boys they act like little kids half the time and yet the won't dress up for halloween? :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog! I asked Nate for your address and he wasn't sure what it was... Can you email it to me?? islandbrit@aol.com Thanks! Tell Jayson hi!