Several years ago while we were driving the Escape (R.I.P) I told him the only thing that would improve the car was seat warmers. I always joked that somebody had to make portable seat warmers. Well much to my happiness I found that SkyMall makes portable seat warmers that you hook up to your lighter in the car (and it was affordable too). I told Jayson that is what I wanted for Christmas.
Last week one night at dinner there was a knock at the door. It was the FedEx man. I asked Jayson if he ordered anything. He got a huge smile on his face and told me to hold out my hands and close my eyes......When I opened the package it was MY SEAT WARMER!!! I was so excited. Jayson said he gave it to me early so I could enjoy it for a month before Christmas. I use it every morning and it is amazing, just like the real thing.
3 comments:
That is freaking awesome! You have a wonderful man. And now a warm tush! :)
Jules...you totally crack me up! I am seriously laughing out loud right now - all by myself - over your seat warmer!!! I just love you! Miss you guys!
Love,
Cass
That is the funniest thing! And a brilliant gift, well done Jayson! I must agree, there's nothing better than driving with a warm bum!
Post a Comment