Our gracious host KJ (in this picture she was defending herself because she was playing favorites while judging. tsk, tsk)
Aaron cooking our "ground hog" It was delicious :)
Playing games
Kiley in her authentic "Groundhog" coat
The Johnson's won best t-shirts
The winners...
The losers...
p.s. our neighbors moved and asked us if we wanted their treadmill, so I asked them how much they wanted for it and they said nothing... Can you believe that? We have a free treadmill!
10 comments:
I've never heard of a Groundhog party either! How fun! And how awesome that you get a treadmill! That's sweet! Happy Valentines tomorrow!
Nothing like free stuff huh? That is awesome! TO answer you from last time, Brian grew up in boutntiful and doesn't know jason, unfortuately! Happy Valentines tomorrow!
You are a party machine! :) Also I'm sooooooo jealous you got a free treadmill I've been saving forever and I just don't know when I'll actually get it!
Nice!!! That is so fun! hope you are doing well and that you had a great birthday! love you!
That sounds so fun. Free treadmill? Golden. It will save you during these winters. Congrats!
This is so cute!! I love the idea of a groundhog day party. Its sounds so fun!!
This sounds like so much fun! I love the idea of a groundhog day party!!
I got a free treadmill too! I have never used it.
Rachel kept me informed on your life, just like you said she could. :)
By the way...you're exactly right about the scruncy nose "camera face". Just the other day Kylan said, "I think Lili gets some of her face making skills from Julianne!" She's really good at sticking out her tongue, doing the "neener, neener, neener" face, putting her fingers in the side of her mouth and pulling it out, etc. She's got some good ones!
So, the real question is...have you used your free treadmill yet? (not that you need to or anything =).
Post a Comment