You can't really tell, but we are standing in front of a frozen pond in downtown Omaha called the Waterfront.
Me and Jen in front of the Missouri River
Behind us is the pedestrian bridge connecting Omaha to Council Bluffs.
The Winter Quarters cemetery on temple grounds.
Winter Quarters Temple
Kiewitt Park
We had a lot of fun seeing the sites of Omaha, but we had just as much (perhaps more) fun making these darling quilts. There is an amazing fabric shop here that I was so excited to take them to. Jen made a Valentine quilt for Lili and a quilt for baby #2. I made a quilt for a friend. We had a lot of fun cutting our fabric, pinning and sewing. The quilts turned out really cute.
(my mom is not present in a lot of these pictures because these are the pictures off Jen's camera, and my mom hasn't sent me her pictures yet, but don't worry she was there and I love her just as much :)
It was such a fun week and I loved having them here! We had a great time staying up late talking, watching movies, and just hanging out! I love them tons and miss them already! Only about 2 more months until I get to see them again, Yeah!
4 comments:
How fun to have your Mom and sister come out. I'm not going to lie, seeing pictures of them made me want to get in pajamas and make cookies. Wow... Nebraska looks... um,warm? Are you sure you don't want to move back and we can play everyday? Sounds good to me. Love you and miss you lots. I want to visit too!
What a fun trip! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Now the count down is on for you to come out here. I will be especially excited for that trip because my baby will be out of my tummy! Yeah! Good luck with your last couple of months of school...I feel like summer is finally in sight, even though it's still at least three months away! It must be wishful thinking!
You girls are so cute! I sure miss all of you! Glad that you had a great time together out there!
Jen aka "Swens" :)
so fun! Hey could I get Jen's email from you so I can get access to her blog? I didn't even know she was pregnant! Hope all is well, you look so good!! Tell your cute husband I say hello!!
Post a Comment