The important news is .......

Baby Clark is a baby GIRL!!! We are so excited for our precious baby and thrilled to know that she is healthy and strong and weighing in at 15 oz. It was so amazing to see all of her little features and know that she is ours! We are so thankful for her already and the joy she has brought to our little home.
We are also excited for her to have a darling cousin so close in age (my sister Jen had her baby girl Seurell last night!)
I will post ultrasound and niece pictures soon...
11 comments:
YAY!!!!! Yay for baby girl clark and for baby Seurell! That's so awesome!! I'm so excited for you guys! and I love your "blah blah blah...the important thing :)" You're the best! Love ya!
CONGRATS about your baby girl and CONGRATS about Jen!!! What a fun week for your family!
Congrats! It is such a relief to find out that your baby is healthy and doing well. I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well.
Yay for little girls and all things pink! You guys are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to see her. I am glad she is healthy and doing well. I hope you are feeling good!
Yayyy!! I know I am biased...but girls are the best!
Congradulations huli! lol That is so exciting! You should name her Lindsay! I am really happy for you! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
I'm still so excited for you both!!!
so excited for you and your baby girl! WE were in kansas city for easter weekend too!!
yipee! I'm so excited for you to have a little girl. It will be so fun to doll her up!
yahooooo!!! girls are so fun! :)
Girls are so fun! It will be great for your daughter and Seurell to be so close in age. Kimberly and I are both having girls too. So much excitement!
Post a Comment